Monday, April 03, 2006

VideobloggingWeek2006 - Day 1 (a doll's house)


Watch the video
So... it's VideobloggingWeek2006 and the challenge's been set: 7 days 7 videos The tagline is "dangerous vlogging" which for me would probably mean videoblogging (i.e recording) outside in the public sphere. Although I am perfectly happy to put my videos online for *anyone* to see, I find it really weird and embarrassing to actually film myself outside, where people can see me. Filming Helene is one thing, but turning the camera on myself... Remember my Apple store post and you see what I mean... However, I've not been out yet today, but this morning we caught Helene reading her book to her bear, which looked so cute, I had to film it (it helped she'd put the teddy in her potty!). She was reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears (in norwegian of course) and I was particularly impressed with her voices for the daddy, mummy and baby bear... and her conclusive "The End"... videobloggingweek2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home