Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SnakkeMail 4 - Oslo covered in Snow


Watch the video
This is from my dad, who is a bit of a wannabe videoblogger, and it's shot outside his house (my old home) in Oslo (you might recognise it from my visiting oslo video just before Christmas!) The video is gorgeous, capturing the insanity of driving in Oslo in winter. Or rather, it describes the *impossibility* of driving in Oslo in winter. Not because of the snow, per se, but because the minute you've spent HOURS digging your car out, some cheeky bastard will come along and steal *your* spot!! Hence, most people leave their cars at home and use public transport instead. Maybe that's not such a bad thing...? Anyway, I won't add subtitles as I feel it spoils the immediacy of the clip, but for those interested, the narrative is pretty much explained above. Plus some incessant swearing - I think my dad is looking forward to spring!! Thanks Pappa!! (cross-posted at a doll's house and SnakkeMail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home